If you want to help your teams get started with Obeya, and are looking for the next level after you’ve completed Fundamentals and Facilitation – look no further.
Who LWO Master training for?
- This training is aimed at coaches who want to help others get started with Obeya
- Completion of LWO Fundamentals and Facilitation is a prerequisite
What will you learn?
- The basics for getting started with Obeya using the 7-step approach from Leading with Obeya
- Tools, tips & tricks for each step
- Improve your use of the LWO Reference Model as a coaching model
- How to guide the team to a successful start with Obeya
- Practical tips on how to set up a physical and virtual Obeya
Results of the training
- You will be able to help other teams get started and improve their Obeya based on the Leading with Obeya method
Carolien de Kort –
I would have liked to have practiced explaining the Leading with Obeya Reference Model to others even more. In particular through more focus on the underlying theory and how you can best convey this, compared to the different working methods that you can use. I also had the feeling that the training was too short to go through everything below properly. Perhaps 3 days is not an unnecessary luxury.
Aswin van Veggel –
Excellent training LWO Master followed. Great training with room to share your dilemmas, knowledge and other experiences.
Mieke Storms Wiegel –
As used to from the Obeya training courses, it is a nice combination of theory, sharing practical experiences and a lot of practice and learning from each other. Tim has a lot of knowledge and knows how to convey it in a clear way. It is nice to work in small groups, so that there is a lot of attention for everyone’s personal challenges.