Leading with Obeya – Obeya Master (16 & 17 December)
Want to help your teams get started with Obeya?
Looking for the next level after you’ve completed Fundamentals and Facilitation? This is it.
Expect a lot of interaction, reflection and practical Obeya examples.
- This training is aimed at coaches that want to help others start with Obeya
- Completion of LWO Fundamentals and Facilitation is a prerequisite
What will you learn?
- Basics for getting started with Obeya using the 7 step approach from Leading with Obeya
- Tools, tips & tricks for each step
- You learn to improve your use the LWO Reference Model as a coaching model
- How do you guide the team to a succesful start with Obeya?
- Practical tips on how to set up physical and virtual Obeya
Results of the training
- Ability to help other teams get started and improve their Obeya based on the Leading with Obeya method